Re: Evolution and Creationism

I am glad you responded, Ken. I started asking myself if
you are a real phys-L-er or part of the same hoax. Perhaps
it would be interesting if you could respond publicly to
those questions which were asked after your post. Also,
how did you react initially to the message posted by J.J.P?

What physics courses do you teach at MTU? It is great
to have people with so many backgrounds on this list.
Too bad the topic was biology rather than physics, except
the age of the earth issue. Many physics topics have deep
philosophical and religious implications. I think we can
only benefit from debating such topics in the context of
methodology practiced on this list.

"Kenneth J. Morgan" wrote:

Greetings:

I thought it might be of interest to post a general message regarding the
hot volley of e-mails I started yesterday on the subject of evolution and
creation.

For anyone on the list who is wondering what happened to me, I have not
been ignoring the discussion. Instead, I have just this afternoon finished
responding privately to everyone who posted a message that directly dealt
with my original post. It has been a fascinating exchange, and I thank
those who commented.

Ken Morgan
Physics Department
Michigan Technological University