Re: Evolution and Creationism

Hi --

I also did some checking on the bona fides of the alleged Phil P. Johnson.
There is no person of that name listed in the usual phone directories for
Alabama. Similarly as Stefan points out, the juno.com email address
appears to be a cut-out.

Even more interestingly, his alleged institution (the "Salvation School")
is not listed in the standard directories, and has no web page.

So it appears whoever perpetrated this travesty doesn't have enough
dedication to his beliefs to stand up and be counted.