Evolution and Creationism

I am curious how one teaches creationism in a science classroom. What
evidence does one describe that has been discovered and how does one
show that this evidence leads to a creation hypothesis?

I have heard many discussions wherein holes are poked into the evolution
hypothesis (some of which are not unreasonable because it is a THEORY
and represents the best ideas about how life arrived at the present) but
I would like to know the evidence that leads, in a similar way, to the
theory called creationism.

--
David Abineri dabineri@choice.net