Re: General Relativity

my personal recommendation for those who like to think outside the box is

Hyperspace : A Scientific Odyssey Through Parallel Universes, Time Warps
and the Tenth Dimension by Michio Kaku
List Price: $14.95
Our Price: $11.96
You Save: $2.99 (20%)
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours.
Paperback (March 1995)
Anchor Books; ISBN: 0385477058 ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.87 x 9.13 x 6.07

plugged from amazon.com.
i've recommended this before to brighter students with an imagination and
ability to think in mental images rather than just in words.