Re: 2 million teachers in 2007!

What did you find frustrating? From my perspective, assuming you know
nothing is just where most of our teachers and prospective teachers are.
For example, this past week, several of the teachers who taught using
kits on bulbs and batteries last year in the fourth and fifth grades
discovered that they did not understand how a simple circuit works.
There ideas were not well formed before they spend about 12 working on
just the beginning of the McDermott material. They were elated at what
they learned and want more.

joe