Re: Energy, etc

Dear Jim,

Volume I, Chapter 4, first section.

I think the parable is clear, beautiful, and to the point, that
point being that energy is *not* like blocks, but it is useful
to consider it to be conserved like blocks. (The asterisks are
my own private code for italics. I hate TeXwrite.)

Will you have more to say about the reality of charge?

Leigh

Leigh

...*there are no blocks* -Feynman

Leigh, where does Feynman say this???? I have always taken exception to
his wording in the Lectures and his parable of the blocks.

Just because there are no blocks!!!

Jim
Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com