Re: refutation of the nonreality of energy

I do know that things I am saying here challenge the beliefs of
many who read this group. Please realize that I shared these same
beliefs for some time myself, but Feynman and Burke relieved me
of those particular misconsceptions by making me think. In what
follows I am saddened by the vibes coming from a man who bears
what I consider an entirely appropriate surname. It means I'm not
getting through, of course. I've been a teacher for 33 years so I
understand the signal. Nonetheless I will persist, hoping still
that by doing so I can help others to understand.

This all may sound religious; perhaps it is. Please bear with me.
I have stopped reading the other strands in phys-l to concentrate
on this one.