Re: Misconceptions FAQ

Will be glad to write an item about the inequality of
equilibrated charges on capacitors in series. But I prefer
to do this after seeing the format of one or two contributions
from others. Perhaps Don's piece about light bulbs can
become a model? He said he already worked on it.
Ludwik Kowalski

Let me ask Cliff S at THE PHYSICS TEACHER if I can put that article online
as an example. He might want to publish it first :^) or reserve it for TPT
only. I'll ask him next week in TX.

Dan M