Re: PHYS-L Attachments Policy (was Re: misconceptions (physics of flight))

I encourage you to read my thoughts on this issue written on the PHYS-L
webpage at http://purcell.phy.nau.edu under posting etiquette, and I
welcome your feedback and suggestions. And I appreciate your patience.

Whoops, that should have read

http://purcell.phy.nau.edu/phys-l

for the exact URL of the homepage with the etiquette/ posting policy
suggestions.

Mea maxima culpa

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://purcell.phy.nau.edu PHYS-L list owner