web survey on science faculty/education faculty collaborations

The Association for the Education of Teachers in Science (AETS) has an
ad-hoc committee on Science/Education Faculty Collaboration, of which I am
chair. The committee is conducting a survey via the web on the status of
collaborations between science faculty and education faculty.

If you are familiar with any collaborations (or lack thereof) between
science faculty and education faculty at your institution, please fill out
the survey, which can be accessed at http://www.esu.edu/~bbq/survey.html

The survey has 30 questions and shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to
complete. We hope it will give us some idea as to the extent of
collaborations taking place as well as the factors that are present that
impede or support such collaboration.

If you know of anyone who may be able to participate but who is not on
this list, please pass it on to them. I apologize to those who are
members of multiple lists and so have received this request multiple
times.

Thank you.

P.S. The Association for the Education of Teachers in Science (AETS) is an
organization made up mainly of science educators (those who do research in
science education) but there are scientists also. More information is
available at the AETS home page: http://www.aets.unr.edu