Re: PHYS-L presentation at San Antonio

I think this is a great topic for the meeting.

I have made a FAQ of sorts covering the subscribing and general info for
the physics-related lists TAP-L and PIRA-L

http://members.odyssey1.net/kctipton/faqs/tapfaq.html

Please mention it in your presentation, if possible, and those of you on
the list are invited to read the FAQ and join, if you think it suits
you. The PIRA list is nearly inactive, mainly because those subscribers
overlap nearly 100 percent with the TAP-L list, which probably averages
about a dozen messages per day, over a year--summer is slower, school
year is busier.

Thanks,
Keith

--