Re: Atomic Models - simulation

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA wrote:

I think that you can download it from the simtel server.
I did that about an hour back before I sent the posting.
This program is for win3/win95 platform.

I am obviously not aware of something. Does a Window
operating system have an ability to run application programs?
I was under the impression that to run a compilation you need
an application program which can run it; the OS is not enough.
That was the main point of my original comment about the
"no special requirements".
Ludwik Kowalski