Course objectives for Intro. Physics for Engineers

Hello,

After reading some articles on the value of having well written-out
course objectives (particularly articles by Richard Felder at NCSU Chem
Eng.) I have been thinking about writing one for the introductory
physics course (reasonably standard one year sequence with calculus,
for engineers, Textbook=Tipler) that I am teaching. While I can put together
something reasonable on my own, I would appreciate any comments/examples/
feedback others on the list might have have about this issue.

I am a digest subscriber, so my response might be a little time-staggered.

All helps much appreciated as always,
Arjendu
--
arjendu@rice.edu | Current phone: 408 739 7918 | Call/ask about fax
What we must decide is perhaps how we are valuable, rather than how