Re: Earth's Magnetic Field

| I am looking for information about the origin of the earth's magnetic
field;
| i.e. what causes it.
|
| Anyone have a good explanation / resource?

Either majic, or radioactive elements in the earths core, going through
complicated processes. That is not my strong point, ask a wet cloth and get
a better answer...

mgtodd@worldnet.att.net
physicsman224@discoverymail.com

Jedi Mike
"Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself." -- Richard Feynman
"Physics is just trying to understand the world for what it REALLY is."
--Me