Re: curvature of buckets of water

The spinning bucket reminds me of a nice corridor display that I saw
at Lake Forest College about 35 years ago.

Grow some grass seed on a phonograph turntable. After a few
days, the seeds will germinate and the grass blades will all
slant to the center of the turntable instead of growing vertically erect.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where we enjoy fooling Mother Nature's planned geotropism)