Re: revolution! online REAL DATA from lab experiments

Sounds interesting. Am I the only one who would like to be informed
about the progress of the eMBL project without actually being a beta
participant? Can you, Cindy, give us periodic updatings on this forum?
I wish I had more time to become a participant. Maybe later.
Ludwik Kowalski

... Cindy Schwarz here. I am looking for people who are interested
in becoming involved in a new project that I have been working on
called eMBL. In a nutshell eMBL is a way to analyze lab experiments
over the internet. Logal has developed software to make this possible.

THESE ARE NOT SIMULATIONS,THEY ARE REAL DATA. ....