Re: Introductory Undergraduate Physics Sequence

Our premed students have been saying that many med-schools are now asking
for Calculus-based physics. My assumption has been that this is to get
students into more 'rigorous' physics courses rather than a need for physics
at a calculus level. I'm not the pre-med advisor so I don't know if the
students are actually mistaken about the med-school expectations. Anybody
else out there with definitive knowledge--one way or the other?

Rick

Back in the 'olden days' ('60's) my brother went through pre-med at
Duke and had the Calc-phys course.

britton@odie.ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936