Moving DCC Physics Pages

A search for links to my physics pages off of
http://www.cyberspc.mb.ca/~dcc (textbook errata, humor, Eureka!
Stories) has just turned up over 500 web pages. This is good news for
me (especially since it is based on an index of less than half the web
and doesn't include bookmarks) except that cyberspc has been sold and
these pages have moved to http://www.escape.ca/~dcc The number of people
to be told of the change is far too great to try and do one at a time.

For now the links to cyberspc are being redirected, but even with that a
lot of people (as well as search engines) are suspicious about being
tricked when they notice such happening (go to one URL and end up on
another). I would appreciate it if anybody on this list who has links
to my pages would please update them. Thank you.

(Note the new email address as well.)

Doug Craigen
Latest Project - the Physics E-source
http://www.dctech.com/physics/