Re: APS Cent of Phys Wallchart for HS?

Many teachers should have received these already. I know some in the DC
area have. You might contact Brian Schwartz at APS to find out the exact
schedule for mailing these out. His e-mail address is schwartz@aps.org.

Warren

"Daniel L. MacIsaac" <Dan.MacIsaac@NAU.EDU> 06/13/99 12:47AM >>>
I have a query:

Does anyone know administrative details of the offer of the APS
Centennial Wall Chart to all HS physics teachers in the US?
Has this happened yet? I have 25 visiting HS Physics
teachers here at NAU for a summer Eisenhower-funded
workshop and I want to ensure they all get copies. I was
originally going to write or call APS for copies for all,
but now I see in the latest Physics Today on p55, supposedly a
all of these teachers are receiving offers by mail.

When does this occur? Are they offered to teachers by name, or schools
taken from a registry or what? I don't want my teachers to be missed or
to miss the opportunity.

I can find no clue at the wallchart site:

www.aps.org/timeline/

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ
Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://purcell.phy.nau.edu PHYS-L list
owner