Another Job Opening

I am retiring from Blue Bidge Community College in the mountains of Western
NC. If you interested in a job teaching Math and Physics (Masters in Math
or Physics with 18 hours in Physics or math, respectively) contact Lee Anna
Haney at
leeannah@blueridge.cc.nc.us

or 828-692-0572 x-202

Blue Ridge is a laid back community college. They are looking for someone
who is not afraid of computers, intersted in "distance learning" and is
familiar with the Cord PT Physics (the system we use in all our physics
classes).
----
Joe Baughman joebau@blueridge.cc.nc.us
Science & Mathematics Instructor
Blue Ridge Community College Telephone: (828)692-3572 x301
College Drive Fax: (828)692-2441
Flat Rock, NC 28731 (Home) (828)696-0539

Web Server: http://www.blueridge.cc.nc.us/
----