Re: The Capacitor problem - once more

At 13:08 6/3/99 -0500, Jack wrote:

I suppose this demonstrates the theorem that no two people can
ever communicate.
... if it is
intended that the resistance of the wires be considered, then a little
ziggy line to show resistance [could] be put into the diagram....
Jack

This reminds me (for some reason) of a little electrical puzzle:
which room gets warmer: the one with a 4 kilowatt electric heater
or the one with the milk churn that's being driven by a 3 HP motor?

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK