Re: coffee mug oscillatory modes

Pretty good! I read this just as finished my morning coffee, emptying the
high-quality mug that I bought at the Roentgen Museum last summer. Tapped
lightly with a plastic ballpen, the mug produces the same note (to my ear)
at the N, S, E, W points, but at least a whole tone higher (by ear - to be
checked with fft shortly) at the NE, SE, NW, SW points.

Mark