Re: Breaking Glass with Sound

At 06:22 PM 6/2/99 -0400, Prof. John P. Ertel wrote:

But aren't beakers expensive? Our Chemistry Dept. says that they pay
about $18.00 each for the 500ml and $14 each for the 150ml size. "Cheap
water goblets cost about $5.00 each at most.

Whoa! Are things that inflated in Maryland? We use 600 ml beakers. Our
storehouse sells them for $2.07 each.

Ron Ebert
ron.ebert@ucr.edu

"Science is best defined as a careful, disciplined, logical search for
knowledge about any and all aspects of the universe, obtained by
examination of the best available evidence and always subject to
correction and improvement upon discovery of better evidence. What's
left is magic. And it doesn't work."
-- James Randi