Re: Other than physics

I like the revisions that hve been mentioned, except for the continual
references to "sketching". I presume that everyone here could take 10
minutes and perform the necessary calculations in a spreadsheet, and use
it to graph it as well. That way you get all the accuracy you want, and
any amount graphical extension.

If you want a more "robust" way to graph it and do the calculations, use
Mathcad. It's a Pre-CalcII question, almost straight out of a textbook
on math -- y'know, the ones that are notorious for trying to write
"application" problems, but are always atrocious at it!

Peter Schoch