Re: Websites

One point, there was no attachment in the last two e-mails you
sent. Are you attaching the bookmarks.html file from Netscape?
Explorer users may have a conversion package or with a little trouble be
able to gather these sites over time. Much appreciated.

Curiously enough, you say there was no attachment and yet the entire
list of resources appeared at the end of your reply - so it must be
somewhere in you email message.

**

One thing that struck me in the message from Lee's son was the emphasis
on searching starting with particular types of web sites or authors who
have a greater likelihood of being correct. One of my motivations for
starting work on the Physics E-source was to facilitate this - the
ability to say (for example) "I want results from a PhD working at an
educational institution" or "I want results from a student's personal
page" etc according to whatever type of page a person may wish to
see. See my .sig below for details.

Doug Craigen
Latest Project - the Physics E-source
http://www.dctech.com/physics/