Re: Websites

Fellow Scholars and Colleagues,

My son informs me that he has had trouble posting a list of scholarly websites that we have developed. Apparently several of you have written him privately and asked him for a copy of the links he tried to post. His email program simply isn't up to the task. The links he mentioned are in a file attached to this post.

I hope the attached file contains active hyperlinks and is of some modest benefit to the good members of this list. I have tried to remove all personal bookmarks.

Best Regards,
K. Lee Lerner
lerndesk@sprynet.com

P.S. My thanks to all of you that have responded to his posts. He has always loved physics and is quite a a capable student. As a tough physics teacher I make him find information on his own -- with just a nudge here and there -- before I discuss topics with him. Last week, (because I receive the digest and don't always keep up with my mail) I was ambushed at the dinner table with conversation regarding "fields and forces". You dogs. :) Seriously, If any if you find his participation on this list inappropriate, please email me privately and I'll remove him. I was going to ask him to leave the list once the new semester starts this fall.

KLL

Posting for the precocious Lee Wilmoth Lerner:

<<< text/html; name="bookmark.htm": Unrecognized >>>