Re: Science Lab Technology

greetings,
we are using vernier equipment and i am very pleased with it for introductory
college level (semi-serious physics) and introductory physics for computer
and video imaging students. you will have to be selective for non-honors and
lower classes but i think it will work. we bought the motion sensor,
photo-gates, force sensor and microphone (we have other methods to do e&m).
you might try to get some of experiments in the "physics with computers" that
is provided to make an assessment before you buy.
cheers
peter mccardell
cogswell college