liquid helium data needed

I'm trying to write a couple of problems on liquid helium and my
library doesn't seem to have the data I need. Could someone with
the right references at hand look up the following for me?

1. Molar volume (or density) of solid and liquid helium-3 near the
melting curve, near or below 0.3 K. (So I can test the Clausius-
Clapeyron equation...)

2. Density, speed of sound, and specific heat of helium-4 below 0.6 K,
at any (consistent) pressure. (So I can test the Debye model.)

Thanks!

Dan Schroeder
Weber State University
dschroeder@cc.weber.edu