ADTT, New Nuclear Technology

I am going to an International Conference on ADTT in Czech
Republic this summer. What was happening in this new area of
nuclear technology in the last two years?

My modest contribution to this highly technical meeting will be
a spoof essay on ADTT, a poster session item. You can see it at
the web site below (click the SPOOF ESSAY there). I might
chicken out and post my old article on ADTT (The Physics
Teacher, February 1997) instead, as originally intended.

http://alpha.montclair.edu/~physics/index.html

Comments will be appreciated; both substantial and stylistic.
Ludwik Kowalski