Ring of Fire (Philip Morrison)

I recall seeing a PBS series (Nova?) narrated by Philip Morrison called 'Ring of Fire' or
something like it.

I'd love to have the one which follows riders on the Tour de France and figures out how
much they eat daily in unconventional energy units (jelly doughnuts). It goes on to say
how much work they do and finally builds up to the point where the viewer realizes the
difference in energy consumption and work done must be in heat generated (and
removed by respiration and evaporation).

I've been to the NOVA site and didn't see anything like Ring of Fire. Any suggestions
about where I might look?

Mike

Mike Moloney http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~moloney
moloney@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu
Dept of Physics & Applied Optics (812) 877 8302
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology Terre Haute, IN 47803