DC Power Supplies

I like the Kenwood Power Supplies.
The model PR18-5A delivers 0-18 volts and 0-5 amps. I have some of
the PR18-3A.

They have 20 amp models as well.

I'm looking to purchase some filtered DC power supplies for a HS
lab. I want some variable supplies for the student stations with
maximimum outputs somewhere around 12V and 5A. Internal meters would
be nice, but not necessary.

I also want one for the instructor's station capable of delivering
12V or more and 20A or more. I really would like internal meters on
this one.

Steven T. Ratliff
Associate Professor of Physics
Northwestern College