Re: Physics Videos

Thanks Mathieu:

I downloaded the first clip and played it on my Mac 8500 AV.
The downloading time was 13 minutes (at the rate of 2.9 k/sec).
Unfortunately the quality of frames is very very poor. I was
not able to see the feather, even while advancing in the frame
by frame mode. It would be nice to record the coordinates at
and calculate g on the moon from such data.

What should I do to improve the situation? Is it because my
Quick Time software is about 2 years old? Should I purchase
the "key" for the "professional" version 3? In which way is
the Quick Time 3 Pro better than the old QT? What do they
mean by "purchasing the key"? How much does it cost?

Mathieu Dubreuil wrote:

A clip with narration is available on the web at either URL.

http://tommy.jsc.nasa.gov/~woodfill/SPACEED/SEHHTML/feather.avi

http://hawastsoc.org/solar/raw/apo/

http://www.etsimo.uniovi.es/solar/cap/apo/index.htm