Re: Unit Scaling Prefixes: (was Birthday Wish)

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:53:58 -0400
From: Michael Edmiston <edmiston@BLUFFTON.EDU>

I think the word-processing folks have dealt with this quite
effectively if you stick with the "major" full-scale word processing
programs like Word, WordPerfect, AmiPro, etc.

Or just use (La)Tex.

I originally put lower-case omicron as alt-u
because that's what it looks like.

I think you meant "mu"; an omicron looks just like our "o".

Phil Parker pparker@twsuvm.uc.twsu.edu
Random quote for this second:
Unquestionably, there is progress. The average American now
pays out twice as much in taxes as he formerly got in wages.
---H.L. Mencken