Re: Birthday Wish

It seems as if you are wishing for too much. Why not scale it down a bit
so it can be possible to achieve in our lifetime?

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where we would be happy if our students could learn that speed
and velocity are not the same thing)

On Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:12:32 -0500 brian whatcott <inet@INTELLISYS.NET>