thanks for astro help

Thanks to all those who posted responses to my call for help with planning
a new astronomy course.

From time to time I get jaded about the real effect of all this new
electronic communication we do.... it is a real de-cynicizer to raise a
help flag like that and get so many thoughtful articulate and generous

I'm off to buy books, beg for funds and sign up for workshops.... but the
odds are pretty good that next year I'll be pestering those of you brave
enough to identify yourselves as old hands.

Many thanks.

David Strasburger