Re: Software Prices

I agree with Herb on the single user price. The 10-pack and site license
are affordable for a HS. If I felt the applications were useful for
several class/lab activities, I could see spending $495 for a site
license. If the CD works on both Mac and PC, this makes the site license
more attractive.

You're not as affordable as Vernier, but better than Knowledge
Revolution.

Dave

Robert Carlson writes:

Herb,

Thanks for your comments. I too think the single user price is too high and
agree with your approximately fifty dollar value. Do you have comments on
the ten lab pack price, site license and high volume CD prices?

Thanks,

Bob Carlson