Great colored chalk

The best colored chalk I have found is from France ans is called
Omyacolor. In the Cleveland area, Holcomb's stores carry it. The colors
are vivid, it writes smoothyl, erases well, and has a thin plastic coating
to keep down the dust. I use their white and yellow chalk, too! (I feel
like I'm doing a commercial!)

Jon Secaur

Jon Secaur jsecaur@monster.educ.kent.edu
Theodore Roosevelt High School
1400 North Mantua Street Phone: (330) 673-9595x263
Kent, OH 44240 Fax: (330) 673-9217

To know a great deal about only one thing
is barbaric.
-- Robert Graves