Re: EM pulses affect milk?!!!

I do recall that you can convert ergosterol oleate (ingrediant in milk) to
something akin to mustard gas by radiating it with UV. (This was some
cancer research I was involved with back in the 60's). Basically, UV, by
breaking hydrogen bonding, can seriously modify most anything into
something bad. Karl

Beaty writes:
Might this phenomenon be caused by hard UV? If a dish of milk is exposed
to pulses of hard UV, will it curdle? A small amount of acid can cause
milk to curdle and separate, so if the UV of lightning flashes performs
some chemistry on the milk, this would account for the strange event.

Even stranger thought: does pulsed EM cause milk to curdle? Maybe not,
since it might cause some significant problems for cattle. (But then
aren't there some stories about cows which give curdled milk?)

Dr. Karl I. Trappe Desk Phone: (512) 471-4152
Physics Dept, Mail Stop C-1600 Demo Office: (512) 471-5411
The University of Texas at Austin Home Phone: (512) 264-1616
Austin, Texas 78712-1081