Classroom reflections?

Can anyone help with this request? You can respond to me or to Lorie directly.

John

For a project I'm working on, I'm interested in scholars/researchers who are
eminent in their field and who have also written (perhaps towards the end of
their careers) on their experiences as classroom teachers. Do you know of
any books or articles about personal teaching experiences published by
well-respected scholars, ones who made their reputations primarily through
their research? If so, please send me what information or ideas you have.
THANKS. Lorie

Lorie Roth
Email: lroth@calstate.edu

A. John Mallinckrodt http://www.csupomona.edu/~ajm
Professor of Physics mailto:ajm@csupomona.edu
Physics Department voice:909-869-4054
Cal Poly Pomona fax:909-869-5090
Pomona, CA 91768-4031 office:Building 8, Room 223