Laser Pointer Holograms

At the recent APS meeting in Atlanta, Professor Jeong from Lake Forrest
College demonstrated making a reflection hologram with a laser
pointer(actually only part of the pointer without the lens). No lenses,
mirrors, etc. were required. The whole process took less that 10 minutes.
I was impressed, even though I had seen Dr. Jeong do this before at the
Notre Dame AAPT Summer Meeting.

A nice site for information on making holograms and obtaining supplies is
Integraf
http://members.aol.com/integraf/
Integraf is an international supplier of holographic film and materials.
The instructional web site has a detailed index of links to other web sites
with information on how to make holograms. You can also learn how to make
holograms on-line.