Choice of Calculus Based Physics Book

Hello:

Serway, the book that we use in our calculus based physics sequence is
coming up with a new edition. Traditionally, this is the time we decide on
book adoption. Currently, most of the faculty is content using Serway. Since
I have started using the "Just In Time" teaching technique and counting on
my students to read the book before they come to class, I have noticed that
quite a number of the students are having difficulty understanding some of
the sections of the book.
If you have a suggestion about another book that we should consider, please
send me email (mzoughi@ra.msstate.edu)
Thanks,

Taha

Taha Mzoughi