Archives are done: PHYS-L Archives (fwd)

Archive Search: http://mailgate.nau.edu/archives/phys-l.html
List Homepage: http://purcell.phy.nau.edu/phys-l/

Apparantly the PHYS-L archives back to Feb '96 are now online & working
for both web and listserv/email searches and recovery. I just tried a
search on the word "tide" and it seems to work, although it would only
return the most recent 100 hits.

This is not a sophisticated multi-keyword style search, but it beats the
old search methods for me. When LSoft upgrades ListServ software to
fancier searches we will too.

Thanks to Dick Smith for the files, and Gary McClellan for all of his hard
work on this monumental task. And thanks for your patience as well. If
any list member has pre- Feb96 archive files I'd like you to email me
directly so I can arrange to get copies and incorporate them in the archives
as well.

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://purcell.phy.nau.edu PHYS-L list owner