Re: Fellowship Opportunity in Science Education

Try contacting NCU directly.

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:16:30 -0500 Hasan Fakhruddin <hfakhrud@GW.BSU.EDU>
writes:
Dear John,

I am interested in the Felowship opportunity on Scinec Education at
NCU. I would like to know the duration of the fellowship.

I have a Mater's degree in Physics and I have been teaching at the
Indian Academy for Science, Mathematics, and Humanities for 7 years.
However, I ma not registered as a doctaoral student.

Regards,

-Hasan Fakhruddin