Re: I did not know this.

At 20:18 2/23/99 +0100, Ludwik wrote:
What signals, do you think, make it possible for you to make
corrections when the eyes are closed? Is it sound or gravity?
What else can it possibly be?

at age 46 I lasted 5s on the first attempt, but after a few more tries I
was still there at 1 minute and getting bored so I stopped. I find that
concentrating on the sensation in my foot gives the feedback required - I
have the impression that inner-ear balance organs don't react for small
enough perturbations to enable one to keep still. I must try it without my
shoe(s).

Mark

Mark Sylvester
United World College of the Adriatic