Re: motion detector with air track

I would like to have a copy of your manuscript when it is available
Thanks

Mangala

"Daniel L. MacIsaac" wrote:

Hi Mangala,

Long tme no see :^).

Yes, it is a genuine source of SONAR noise (Ari Hamalainen and I are
preparing a manuscript on this and similar problems with SONAR). Reduce your
air pressure or turn down the blower motor.

Dan M

I had a problem using the motion detector with the air track. The
blowing air seem to be interfering with the ultrasonic waves. Is anyone
using the motion detector with the air track and have you encountered
this problem?

Mangala Joshua
Mesa Community College
1833 West Southern Av.
Mesa Az 85202
mjoshua@sun1.mc.maricopa.edu

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://purcell.phy.nau.edu PHYS-L list owner