Re: "polarization" of neutrons

Hi Paul-
I have more or less consulted with Roy Ringo and the late Mel Priedman
on proposals to remeasure the neutron electric dipole moment. I think that they
have the best upper limit to date. Certainly a dipole moment is predicted as a
result of T-violation, but the predictions are below the best upper limit to date.
Regards,
Jack

"I scored the next great triumph for science myself,
to wit, how the milk gets into the cow. Both of us
had marveled over that mystery a long time. We had
followed the cows around for years - that is, in the
daytime - but had never caught them drinking fluid of
that color."
Mark Twain, Extract from Eve's
Autobiography