cbl ideas, release time grant

A few years ago our department aquired a set of 20 cbl/TI 83's with
numerous probes. They've been hidden away in a seldom opened room
ever since. No one seems to have had the necessary enthusiasm for cbl
based labs to have found the time to implement them into our program.

Well I now have the enthusiam, but time is still a problem. It has
been suggested that I write a grant proposal for release time to
integrate the cbl's into our program. Has anyone attempted something
similar? Any thoughts?

I teach at El Camino Community College, and have in mind developing 2
cbl based experiments for each of our three levels of physics:
non-majors, trig. based, and calculus based. Any suggestions on
favorite cbl labs, either "home-grown" or purchased?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Leon