Re: Use of CBL's

Jim Ealy wrote:

For every experiment in regular, honors and AP. I just invented a way to use
the light probe for the ripple tank. I use a motion detector to get the
molecular mass of a gas.

Sometime would you be willing to share these?

My wife an I just did a 1/ 1/2 presentation of science experiments/demos with
the CBL at T^3 conference at Chicago.

I was there, but did not attend your session.
If you were there you KNOW you aren't the ONLY user:-; A little tongue in cheek there?
Did you submit notes for the CD? I'll look for it.

Dave

--
David A. Simmons
St. John's Jesuit High School