New kind of calculus text - Conceptual Calculus

Hi all-
Chapters 1,2 and 30, and a table of contents of David Tartakoff's
and my new approach to a calculus text are now available for viewing at
http://www.hep.anl.gov/theory/jlu/intro.html.
Comments will be greatly appreciated. This is as much of the
book as we're going to put on the web (except for Fig. 1-1, which is still
in preparation).
For those who got caught up in the Chapter 1 puzzle, there are
some new challenges for you.
Regards,
Jack

"I scored the next great triumph for science myself,
to wit, how the milk gets into the cow. Both of us
had marveled over that mystery a long time. We had
followed the cows around for years - that is, in the
daytime - but had never caught them drinking fluid of
that color."
Mark Twain, Extract from Eve's
Autobiography