Lost in (cyber) space ?

My apologies for sending this mail
to all of you, but after the las move
of the list, I can't find where I put
al the info about who is administering
the phys-l list.

Definitely, there's something that doesn't
works properly: The last message I got from
the list was yesterday from Karl Trappe, on
the temperature jumps. Since then, I haven't received
not even my own reply to karl's one.

I'm still able to connect to anywhere through
netscape. I can even receive mail from the
linuxppc list. A query to lsitserv asking
for a subscription to phys-l confirms me that
I'm still subscribed: It says something like
'your subscription as msantos@etse.urv.es has
been updated to Miguel A. Santos', which the
full name I've given in my last subscription
query.

Please, would any kind soul send me the
email address of the administrator of phys-l?

Is any one else getting this problem? I'm
me the only one?

Currently, the list seems vetoed to me...I hope
I haven't done anything to get this penalty...

Best regards,
Miguel A. Santos
msantos@etse.urv.es